Sorry babe.
(you know who you are)hehehe
Yeah.I die die want to go there too.
But you told me last minute and its in a week time.
And this time round its not a short getaway.
Its even further which needs at least 1 month to prepare.
Before you tell me about the trip, I've happily spent most of my cash on facial and apparels. hahaha...
I hope you understand yeah.
Kau lain ah baru dapat bonus, babe.
Aku bonus pon tarak. sigh
Actually, I can go but I will have to restrict myself on spending too much there.
But what for right?
People go there to shop OBVIOUSLY.
Plus I've not asked my boss yet about the long leaves.
Since its a last minute thingy, I don't think she will approve.
And my dear friend here needs an answer by today.
So sadly, I rejected her offer and asked her to just proceed with her friends.
Perhaps I shall just stick to the end of the year.
As one of my friends offered me to go to the same place in December.
Insya'allah..
Ok let's not talk about holidays...arrgghhh...
I just don't understand those who are envious of her own friends having so many 'luxurious' things in life.
You don't have to feel envious when you see your friends getting new cars,new house and etc.
It's all the conspicuous consumption.
Leading a simple and happy life will let you be the one who laughs eventually.
Agree?
All I can say right now, I trust nobody.
Thanks Nimi, Raudah and Wan for listening to my problems all this while.
Yeah...They were the one who adviced me not to share my secrets to someone whom I don't trust.
Cause all this while I did't know that 'she' can't be trusted.
Yes, I have made a BIG mistake.
And I'm more careful now.
But of course 'she' and myself are still friends as always. ;)
Ok, to those world cup fans out there...
What are your predictions for tonite's and the final match?
Hmm...tonite, I'm rooting for Portugal of course.
My all time favourite team.
As for final...hmm...maybe France.
What say U?